La suite matrimoniale
La camera da letto
How to get to Casa Berrettini
- get off at the station Cortona-Camucia or Terontola
- Then, bus service to Cortona (stop in "Piazza Carbonaia") or taxi
By car from Rome or Florence
- leave the A1, exit Valdichiana. Take the Siena-Perugia, direction Perugia, and exit Cortona. Follow the signs for Cortona.
By car from Perugia or Siena
- leave the Siena-Perugia, exit Castiglione del Lago and follow the signs for Cortona
Arriving in Cortona, there are two possibilities
- Get to Casa Berrettini: Overcoming the sign indicating the beginning of Cortona and instead of turning right towards the center, to continue straight along the city walls until you reach Piazza Mazzini (called "Porta Colonia" from citizens). Go through the door and enter in Via Dardano. After 150 meters, turn left into Via Maffei. After 100 meters, looking at the Church of St. Francis, on your left you will find Via Berrettini: we are at number 33.
- Get in the historic center (where we will come to pick up). Immediately after the sign indicating the start of Cortona, turn right towards the center. After about 800 meters you will reach Piazza Garibaldi (called "Carbonaia" from citizens). We will wait here in the timetable first agreed.
If you have a GPS navigator, you can find us by using the following coordinates: 43.275922, 11.988283.